Start a Career with Liquidus
If you're interested in being on the edge of advertising innovation in the fields of interactive television, online and mobile video, Liquidus may be the place for you. Opportunities at any given time include positions in sales, marketing, technology, web development, product development, creative services, administration, HR and more.
Rich Media Sales Director
Liquidus is a leading provider of rich media marketing services. Founded in 2001, the Company enables advertisers, agencies and online publishers to measurably increase conversion opportunity, brand awareness, creative expressions, and message content without disrupting the users' online experience.
Liquidus is a fast paced, high energy organization with explosive growth potential. Our clients are advertisers and agencies including many that are listed as Fortune 500 companies. We invest in progressive thinkers, and individuals that value hard work.
We are expanding our sales presence and have openings for Sales Directors to cover agencies and advertisers directly in either geographically based or named account territories. These positions play a key role in developing and maintaining relationships. The company considers this a large growth area and the directors selected will have a voice in the direction of the company.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Liquidus' offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to customers
- Provide sales support to Sales Director, including generating campaign reports for clients, data entry into CRM system, conducting research on prospects and customers relevant to the Sales Director's sales efforts, developing presentations, and responding to client inquires in the rep's absence.
- Develop and cultivate a pipeline of your own customer accounts in a named-account territory under the direction of the Sales Director.
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with media agencies, creative agencies and with clients directly in your territory
- Identify and assess potential business deals, negotiate terms, and secure customer commitment
- Insure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for sustained revenues by overseeing implementation and account management as necessary
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting by Management
- Assist Sales Management in defining and identifying potential sales targets
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Work on special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales focus on advertising, direct marketing, or ad agency work strongly preferred
- Online experience preferred
- Solid understanding of advertising and media sales concepts and metrics
- Strong desire for a career in sales
- Goal-oriented outlook with stamina
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
Liquidus offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a competitive, aggressive variable commission based on results against quarterly goals achieved.
Company offers competitive benefits including health insurance, dental, STD, LTD & Life, 401(K) w/ company match and paid time off.